Your Health and Safety Are Our First Concern
Discover Crystal River Florida's top priority is the health and safety of our visitors and locals. Please follow the recommendations from CDC and health professionals and practice social distancing.
Last updated: 9/25/2020
Here is a list of helpful information about COVID-19 in the Citrus County community:
The Department of Business and Professional Regulation has approved Citrus County’s request to permit the operation of vacation rentals pursuant to the provisions of Executive Order 20-123 as issued by Governor Ron DeSantis on May 15, 2020.
- Discover Crystal River Florida: Dining at a Distance
- Citrus County Chamber of Commerce: COVID-19 Information
- Citrus County Chronicle: Coronavirus Coverage
- Support Citrus County Business Listings
- Citrus County Board of County Commissioners: COVID-19 Announcements
- Citrus County Board of County Commissioners: Video Statements
- City of Crystal River, Florida Government
- City of Inverness, Florida Government
- State of Florida COVID-19 Resources
- State of Florida Phase Two Reopening FAQs
Health & Wellness Resources
- Center for Disease Control: COVID-19 Information
- Florida Department of Health: COVID-19 Information
- Florida Department of Health: COVID-19 Community Action Survey
Industry & Business Resources
- Citrus County Chamber of Commerce: Business Resources
- Citrus County Tourism Business Operating Status Survey
- Citrus County Tourism COVID-19 Lodging Cancellation Survey
- Destinations International COVID-19 Response & Recovery Hub
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association COVID-19 Resources
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association COVID-19 Hotel Impact Survey
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association COVID-19 Restaurant Impact Survey
- VISIT FLORIDA Business Resources
Need a Break, But Unable to Visit at This Time?
Enjoy watching our Live River Cams, located at the MacRae's boat ramp in Homosassa, the Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park's boardwalk and underwater observatory, and the Plantation on Crystal River. We'll see you soon!