Hear stories of early and present-day Inverness as your guide shows you a small town rich with history. Experience the walk-able downtown and its historic buildings, learning about at least 10 historic sites, including a complete tour, top to bottom, of the museum itself. Complimentary light refreshments are available as well.
These highly entertaining and educational tours are held the third Wednesday morning of each month and since there has been such popularity for them, reservations are required -- and they fill up fast!
For reservations and more information, call (352) 341-6428
*All proceeds benefit the exhibition, programs, and operations of the Inverness Cultural Heritage Council at the Old Courthouse Heritage Museum.
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 9:00am 10:30am
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 9:00am 10:30am
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 9:00am 10:30am
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 9:00am 10:30am
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 9:00am 10:30am
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:00am 10:30am
- $5 Adult/ $2 Child