Abrahamson & Uiterwyk's No DUI Free New Years Eve Rides
This event has expired and is here for your information.
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk started our sober rides program to protect our Florida community from drunk driving accidents. We know that DUIs and DWIs will continue to happen despite our efforts, but if we stop just one accident, we believe that the sober rides program is a success.
Order a cab ride or ride-share like Uber or Lyft to a safe destination on one of the qualifying holidays and we’ll reimburse you. You enjoy your night, and we’ll worry about getting you home safe. See below to make sure your ride qualifies.
Locations That Qualify
- Hillsborough County
- Pinellas County
- Pasco County
- Hernando County
- Citrus County
- Polk County
Details, Restrictions, and Stipulations
Rides must be in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, or Polk Counties.
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 500 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a receipt, a photocopy of a valid driver’s license, and PayPal associated email must be sent to FreeSoberRides@TheInjuryLawyers.com OR mailed to:
No DWI Free Holiday Rides
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Personal Injury Law Firm
900 W. Platt Street
Tampa, Florida 33606